Indice del forum

mastertopforum

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nd talk to people you know about job
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhouyueyue

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 09 Nov 2019 08:22:01    Oggetto:  nd talk to people you know about job
Descrizione:

Those who know me well might even go so far as to say that my portable gas grill has been grafted onto my body because it seems to go everywhere with me
, whether it's camping, tailgating or just a simple picnic in the park, you'll find me grilling.

I spent a lot of time choosing my portable gas grill and I have to say that so far I haven't found a one size fits all, whichever way you choose to go there's always a compromise. In order to understand what is the best compromise for you I prepared a list of the key features that you will need to consider when you make your trade off analysis.

Weight is absolutely top of this list because this is going to have a big impact dependent on your favorite activities. If for example portability is all about throwing your grill in the back of the car and heading off to the ball game then weight is not going to be such a big concern whereas if you are backpacking and travelling light then weight is going to be critical.

The backpackers amongst us are going to be really satisfied by the Weber Go Anywhere because it really is targeted at their market. A small grill (equipped with Weber's trade marked flavorizer bars) weighs in at just 14lbs which is under half the weight of its competition. To be fair, there isn't much competition and this "Go Anywhere" does exactly what it says on the tin but in return for light weight
, there's really not much more than a grill, burner and gas canister but this is reflected in the low cost of purchase too.

Most other grills come in at around the 30lb mark, give or take a couple of pounds and as you'd expect these grills come with a lot more built in features. The five that found their way onto my short-list were the Aussie Adventurer, the Coleman Road-trip, Charboil Grill 2 Go
, Holland and the Weber Q.

When considering these grills you have a gain to ask yourself how are you going to use your grill because it's easy to put the grills into two categories. Do you have a another full blown grill at home or does your portable grill have to fulfil two needs? Maybe you have a confined space in which to grill at home so your portable gas grill will have to do both jobs? And how much do you grill at home? To be fair, if you're only ever going to grill for one or two people then these portable grills can really fit the mark.

If this is the case then opting for a grill that has a adapter to fit a larger gas tank is going to be a useful option to help you save money. Portable grills typically run on small gas canisters, they provide the necessary heat so there's no problem there, it's simply that they are expensive to buy so if you are going to double up and use your grill at home then you don't want to be shelling out for these expensive portable canisters when you could be using a 20lb tank. Two of the grills that I mentioned earlier advertize the fact that you can buy an adapter kit for a larger tank and these are Holland grills and the Weber Q series.Think you know everything there is to know about getting a job? Not so fast. There are lots of myths floating around that people have come to accept as fact. Check out some of the most common myths below, and get one step closer to scoring a job you'll love.

聲Help wanted ads are the best place to hunt for a job. The first places people look when they want or need a new job is online job boards and newspaper classifieds. Why? Because it's easy and requires virtually no effort on the job-seeker's part--which is why everybody does it. That's a huge problem in a tight job market. You might be very good at what you do
, but are you better than all 50,000 people looking at the same ad that you are? By all means, use help wanted ads as a jumping off point for your search, but if you stop there, you'll be looking for work for a long
, long time. Contact the career center at your alma mater, call placement agencies (what used to be known as "temp agencies"), and talk to people you know about job leads.

聲I don't have anyone to network with. Networking is often the most difficult avenue for job-seekers, but it can offer the best results. No one wants to feel like a charity case by asking friends and family members to hook them up with a job, but the trick to networking is to think of it as a relationship-building process. Go outside of your immediate circle and chat up everyone from people at your church to other parents at your kid's fundraiser to your fellow gym-goers. Ask them about their career
, their company, and what they like and dislike about both. Everyone likes talking about themselves, and before you know it, you'll have built a rapport. Eventually, these new friends will be happy to share job leads and contacts.

聲There's no need to resend a resume. You sent your resume to Company X two years ago when they posted a job you were interested in
, so they probably still have it on file, right? Wrong. Most organizations keep resumes for a year (at the outside), so unless you sent one a few weeks ago, send it again. Besides, if it's been a while since they looked at your resume
, you've probably--hopefully!--racked up more accomplishments that they should be aware of.

聲You can't overcome a resume gap. If you're currently between jobs, you may think that employers will send your resume straight to the circular file once they detect that gap in work history. Because of this myth, some job seekers are tempted to blur the lines of truth in order to cover it up. Don't. Especially in today's tough economy where thousands of talented people have been downsized through no fault of their own, employers are very willing to accept some out-of-work time as a norm.

聲Your resume should demonstrate your mastery over everything in the work world. True, you want to come off as an expert in your field
, but employers don't care--and may not believe--that you can design a high-rise building, have memorized all one million tax laws.

[/list]
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 09 Nov 2019 08:22:01    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: